- Both lab and field work.
- Running system tests, monitoring problems, their causes and fixing them.
- Taking engineering reading material and processing it for required writing procedures and tests procedures
- Electrical Engineer/ Technician - Must!
- Team worker - Must!
- At least two years of experience in reading electrical and mechanical drawings, wiring and system drawings.
- Working experience in a development or manufacturing laboratory environment, environmental testing, standard and dedicated testing equipment.
- Experience in working with military systems and with military standards.
- At least two years of experience in maintenance and troubleshooting at grades A-D
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of RF/ HW/ SW
- Fluent English, (other languages – advantage)