- Develops source code for common MCU platforms and embedded Linux based systems.
- Creates real-time applications with extensive C / C++ and Bare Metal experience.
- Responsible for taking new product concepts through all aspects of the product development cycle, resulting in a producible and innovative product.
- Assists in the development of test equipment and procedures for manufacturing support.
- Ensures a seamless transition from prototype to a fully developed and manufactured product.
- Reviews and understands military standards, including communication and network protocols.
- Engages in and actively volunteers for Continuous Improvement projects/tasks.
- Participates in and sustains 5S Standards.
- Must follow all required Safety and ISO procedures.
- Must be able to travel infrequently.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science required.
- 5 years of recent, related experience in source code development for embedded Linux / C / C++ required, including experience with common FPGAs such as Lattice, Altera and Xilinx.
- Experience with software development environments is required.
- Aptitude for detail with the ability to work in a team environment required.
- Project Management experience is required, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent customer service, communication (oral and written), and time management skills.
- Ideal candidate must be creative, self-motivated, and an independent thinker.
- Firearm and sports optics experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the shooting sports industry is preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.