- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using SOLIDWORKS.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering – Must.
- 3-5 years of experience working in mechanical design – Must.
- Experience using SolidWorks – Must.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.