Operations Support Assistant
- Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, or department within the organization
- Provides courteous and professional communication with all staff and customers.
- Maintains organized documentation and record keeping, including, filing, scanning, etc.
- Manages and maintains all office inventory, including, but not limited to office supplies, tools, furniture, and equipment.
- Responsible for the new vendor process and management of Research & Development suppliers.
- Schedules meetings as necessary for upcoming/recurring meetings and other gatherings for all departments within the organization.
- Addresses administrative tasks and resolves issues based on priority.
- Familiar with logistics, able to complete shipping and handling tasks as needed.
- Assists with event management and collaboration amongst suppliers and onsite visitors.
- Engages in and actively volunteers for Continuous Improvement projects/tasks.
- Participates in and sustains 5S Standards.
- Must follow all required ISO procedures, comply with all work exposure EH&S training requirements, and adhere to SIG SAUER, Inc. security mandates.
- Must be able to travel infrequently.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Business/related field, or equivalent working experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in department operations or another administrative support role.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills with clear articulation and persuasive communication abilities is required.
- Strong organization, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills/orientation.
- Experience using and maintaining firearms is preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.